Office of Financial Assistance
The mission of Financial Assistance Services is to provide Cameron students with the timely delivery of financial assistance while maintaining accountability and proper stewardship of the public, institutional, and private funds with which it is entrusted. We are committed to providing courteous service to support the academic mission and goals of the University and its students.
File your 2022-2023 FAFSA now!
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) is online for the 2022-2023 year. This is generally the quickest way to verify your income information.
- The application for the 2023-2024 year will open on October 1, 2022. Early applicants will receive priority for several grants and other programs that have limited funding.
Have You Checked Your Aggie Access/CU Email?
All important information is relayed through Aggie Access and your CU student email. Keep up-to-date on all communications and announcements by checking your accounts regularly.
Is All Your Information Accurate and Up-To-Date?
Prevent delays by ensuring that your name, social security number, phone number, and address are correct and current with CU!
Oklahoma Financial Assistance Programs & Resources
- Oklahoma Promise (formerly OHLAP)
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
- Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
- OKCollegeStart (College Planning Tools)
Need Help With Student Loan Repayment?
USA Funds Borrower Connect will help you TAKE CONTROL of your student loan repayment.